Tuesday, June 4, 2019

2nd day on the road

We are in Jackson, Minnesota at a KOA campground.  we drove about 540 miles today.  There was flooding in Missouri and Iowa so we had to alter our route a bit.

Tisha and Nika have settled in.  They are great travelers, especially Nika.  She essentially sleeps all day!  Tisha is curious and tends to watch to road all day from her “spot”.

Tisha’s spot, just behind our seats.  She’s not allowed to step down where we sit but believe me, she tries to get away with it!



So I’m sitting outside with campfire potato’s on the grill, mmmm, do they smell good!  I’ll add some pork chips in a few minutes, yummo!  My favorite part of RVing is cooking outside. We are celebrating with a bottle of champagne too.   It has been so long since we’ve been able to travel, it’s truly a cause for celebration!

The girls watching when we stopped for lunch.





Tomorrow  we head to Minot, ND. Time to eat, later!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your meal (and champagne) tasted half as good as it sounds! I love that I am able to perch on my couch and enjoy a trip to Alaska! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pork chops and potatoes! Bet the girls wanted some too!

    ReplyDelete